That was Addie's slogan for her campaign for President. She worked hard on her speeches and handouts and it paid off because she won!!
I was so anxious for her to come home from school yesterday to ask her. I was tempted to go to the school to see how it turned out, but I held myself back. She was so cool and collective (something she did NOT get from me) she just strolled up and I asked if she won and she just smiled and said she did. With an even bigger smile when I came to give her a big hug. She really wanted this.
I am so proud of her (even if she hadn't won too) because she took it seriously and it has helped her set goals and accomplish them. Plus she hates getting up in front of people but she did it any way!!
She is already picking out her VP, Sec. and security guard (?) what ever that is.
Awesome job Adiladers!
Chloe won her election as Pres. of our home. I resigned for now. I just really need a break and can't handle the pressure of being a maverick that our house hold needs. And she is sure a maverick! So chlo if you could be in charge of the laundry, dishes, bathrooms, changing Rhen's diapers, putting Elsie to bed, getting your weekly meds together, hooking up your space ball,cooking dinner changing your dressing....that would be great, thanks. :)
4 comments:
WAY TO GO ADDIE!!! We are SOOOO proud of you. We know you will do a super duper job!!!
Grandma
GREAT JOB ADDIE! The 5th graders made the right decision! I wish we had someone like you to vote for this next Tuesday. That would make our voting jobs a little easier! CONGRATULATIONS!
Way to go Addie!
Way to go Addie!
Post a Comment