
Today of last year, she got a bone marrow aspirate, which told us that she had no more cancer in her blood or marrow, that she could go forward with her bone marrow transplant. She is such a brave girl to fight cancer twice, but today was important last year because if she didn't get into remission, she couldn't get her transplant and that would not be a good thing. Chloe wants some of megan cochrans carmel brownies to celebrate (yum yum, we are so greatful for that recipe, because they are soooo good). We are so happy she has made it this far, she is such a strong girl, when we asked her what was the hardest part for her this year, she answered that living in the apartment was the hardest (I don't think she remembers most of the hospital visits). I will agree with her, that was hard.
GOOD JOB CHLOE!!!
3 comments:
Way to go Chloe! I wish I was there to make you the brownies. LOve ya.
Chloe, what a fighter! Whenever I feel discouraged about the simpliest things all I have to do is remind myself of your great example! You are a very tough cookie! Happy Remission Day.
Way to go Chloe! And, way to go rest of the England clan!
Post a Comment