We've had an uneventful week, which is great! Chloe gets more energy everyday, it is fun to see her so happy. Clinic this week was great, she still has a gvhd rash which we have to treat but other than that she is great. When we go down to the hospital we always meet someone who is struggling with something, and my heart goes out to them. I know a lot of people who are struggling with things and I wish I could take their pain away. We know how hard it is to be so busy with hospitals and running around, I just want to say our prayers are with you.
The mom that I met this week wanted to see how fast hair grows back after transplant, and she was surprised to see how fast it does come back. It comes back a little faster after transplant than it does when she had maitenance treatment in the begining, cause she was on chemo still.
My sister in law took our family pictures and they turned out great! We get a lot of complements on them! Thanks Kel!
The mom that I met this week wanted to see how fast hair grows back after transplant, and she was surprised to see how fast it does come back. It comes back a little faster after transplant than it does when she had maitenance treatment in the begining, cause she was on chemo still.
My sister in law took our family pictures and they turned out great! We get a lot of complements on them! Thanks Kel!
4 comments:
I love your pictures and Chloe's hair is looking great! Savannah wants Chloe to know she gave some money to go to the children's lukemia efforts up here in Portland. We love ya Chloe.
What a beautiful family!I love it!Chloe I love your beautiful dark hair. You look great,and I love the 2 missing front teeth. That is my favorite time. Autumn's is growing back in and I miss the hole. We love you guys!
The kemps
What a cute head of hair you have Chloe! Your family pictures are so beautiful! I love your kids individual's on the side too! Hope you all are well. Did we just get our ward split or did we move to a different city??? Funny that we live so close and never see each other!
Love you guys!
Anytime Stac! Your hair is getting so long and thick Chloe!
Post a Comment