Friday, October 24, 2008

some people couldn't stomach it

Well Rhen found the toilet: It was gross,enough said.





I had a whole post about what he did when he found the toilet but Jake couldn't stomach it so he wanted me to take it off. (so sorry to kelly, who had the chance to read it).

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh man, that is nasty! I am so sorry for you and Rhen! It is so hard to keep up with them. Luckily Dawson has only put things in the toilet if he finds one with the lid open. I dread him finding one already full!

Megan said...

Stacie you have always been one to add a lot about Poop. love ya

Melissa said...

Come on Jake, we want to hear the story! I can only imagine.

jake said...

you definately don't want to hear about what he did when he found that one of his sisters had left him a surprise.

Gram & Gramp England said...

We can only imagine and are probably right! Don't forget to flush!! (I probably saw worse when I was a CNA at the nursing home!) only I am the one that had to clean it up.
dad