this is my dad [Hudson] and I running through the woods of wyo. Yeah he's as cool as his name is. 27 yrs ago he was about as grey as I am. So I guess this is what I'll look like in 27 yrs. Sans mustache of course because i still can't grow one.
Jake - it looks like you are ahead of me - we both know that can't happen. I actually had a little less gray hair at your age but I only had two girls - just kidding kel & kins! Mom & I pride in the fact that our offspring are much smarter and better looking than us . We improved the next generation! dad
2 comments:
Nice action shot, Too bad you aren't wearing stretchy pants.
Jake - it looks like you are ahead of me - we both know that can't happen. I actually had a little less gray hair at your age but I only had two girls - just kidding kel & kins! Mom & I pride in the fact that our offspring are much smarter and better looking than us . We improved the next generation!
dad
Post a Comment