Wednesday, April 22, 2009

lost and found....again

I think we could fill a whole book of things elsie does and says! This weekend was my turn to go to church and Elsie was really fidegty when we got there. During sacrament, she kept asking me if she could go get a drink and go to the bathroom, stating she had to go really bad. I told her no because being her mom I know when she really has to go or not. So finally it was over and I had Addie take her to the bathroom. Addie came back without Elsie. I asked her where she was and Addie told me when she was going into the bathroom, Elsie laughed and said she really didn't need to go to the bathroom, she just acted like she did, and that she had to get out of the church, and she ran out the door. So again for I don't know how many times we have done this, we go searching for her. She wasn't in her primary class, wasn't outside, wasn't inside. Finally after twice going around the church and outside, then recruiting some young women to help look for her we found her in her class sitting down. I have no idea where she went she just said she was hiding. Well at least in the end she choose to come back to church, right? (haha)

3 comments:

Lesley & Jason said...

Never a dull moment with that lovely little lady. I know I'm glad that each of my kids has their own individual personality, but isn't crazy how some just "shine" so much brighter than the rest!!!!:)

Megan said...

I always thought Jonah was on fire, but I think Elsie definitely gives him a run for his money.

Megan said...

Hey we noticed that Chloe has a blog page. Can Savannah get on there? Her email address is savannahcochran@gmail.com