Chloe's rashes are thankfully getting better. The one around her picc line is taking awhile to heal though, but hopefully in a few days of what I have been doing to clear it up, will clear it up. I have been very frustrated with this disease, and having to take a step backward even frustrated me more. I guess we have to so that the GVHD will get under control. I have no idea if she will return to school in the fall now that they upped her dose of meds. It takes a long 5 to 6 month tapper to get her off them and she needs to be off of them to return to school, so who knows, but at least her rashes are getting better.
on a lighter note, Rhen can say: what is that (although it comes out in sounds rather than actual words), hot and ouch (not related to any incident :) very cute!
3 comments:
I'm glad that Chloe's rashes are getting better---bummer about upping her meds though!
Sorry we didn't make it out to your house today. We got into Logan late and REALLY didn't want to drive home on icy roads (especially after last Sunday's nightmare drive home from Boise!)We miss you all and thought we'd be seeing you this weekend. I'm sad to hear that you don't dare come after all but want you do what is best for Chloe. I am excited for the day when you guys get the green light to go and do whatever you want.
We have to come back down next week---probably on Thursday so we will have to get together, okay?
Love you all.
Carol
Keep up the faith Chloe! You have traveled such a long journey! But you have the faith and strength to keep going! We love you and keep you in our prayers always!Hang in there all of you!love ya Kemps
Good luck guys, we love you Chloe! Your fam is awesome and such an example to us.
Stacie, lunch was so fun, let's do it again soon! It was refreshing and delicious! Thanks for the great conversation! I needed it!
Post a Comment