I have a picture of Ben that looks almost the same--different boys--but both lovin the salsa! :)
So funny. I haven't been so great with the blog lately (especially with everyone going private-me included), but I will start trying. See you guys soon! Savannah said she can't wait to finally see Chloe and Addy again!
Rhen makes that salsa look delicious!
Is that Tal's no recipe salsa? It must be the way he is taking charge? That's the way I eat Tal's mix!dad
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I have a picture of Ben that looks almost the same--different boys--but both lovin the salsa! :)
So funny. I haven't been so great with the blog lately (especially with everyone going private-me included), but I will start trying. See you guys soon! Savannah said she can't wait to finally see Chloe and Addy again!
Rhen makes that salsa look delicious!
Is that Tal's no recipe salsa? It must be the way he is taking charge? That's the way I eat Tal's mix!
dad
Post a Comment