
A lot of people ask you when you are pregnant what things you crave. I usually crave a good burger and I still do, but ever since this little one was starting to grow I have wanted marashino cherry with chocolate. Never in my life have I liked these cherry treats. For many months I would see them at the checkout, chocolate covered cherries, and wanted some, but I never got them. I would tell myself what is wrong with you, you don't like them and pass them by, but yesterday I had to have them. So to my doctor who keeps asking me if I eat (I have only gained 22 pounds), and even asked me specifically what I ate that day, I had myself two bowls!!
2 comments:
Mmmm!
ew! i hate those kind of cherries i call them fake cherries cuz they don't even taste like real cherries!
Post a Comment