Monday, November 9, 2009

see Rhen...not eat.

I remember just giving birth to this sweet boy and he could care less about nurishment. Well nothing has changed. Rhen still can care less about eating. I try over and over new things, a lot of food gets wasted, or thrown on the floor. He won't eat breakfast when I put him up to the table when he wakes up but he just cries and throw the food. Then two hours later he is crying and crying and will finally eat a spoon or two of something. Right now as we sit here, it being 9:30 and he was crying and whining I sit him down to the one cereal he will eat, he is taking his spoon and drawing on the table with the milk on it, he has had maybe two bites. No wonder this kid is skinny. What is a mother of the pickiest eater from birth to do.
With all this frustration of eating I remember how funny he is and how fun he is to have around and that makes up for his not eating anything. Last night I was laughing so hard because he had gotten one of Elsie's (naked ) barbie's and trying so hard to push her chest in with his two thumbs that his neck veins were about to burst and his face was as red as a beet. I wish I could get it on camera, maybe some day. Well I guess Rhen is done now he is pushing his half eaten cinnamon toast crunch away and I better grab it before I have a big mess of cereal to clean up.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Eating or not. . . he sure is a cute little stink!

Kelly Louder said...

He's so cute. Daws has that same sweater. ha ha.

Gram & Gramp England said...

Does that "Ensure" high calorie drink that they give to old people who don't eat good have milk in it? Maybe he'd like that. He's fine though. I guess when he's hungry he will eat.