Tuesday, November 17, 2009

money money money

We have a jar and we fill it with loose change. It was full so we decided to cash it in. It is suppose to be our savings for our new house (whenever that will come is undecided).
And the total was.... 140.00!
In mostly nickels, dimes and pennies, I 'd say that is pretty good. However the machine that cashes it in, you can have the full amount if you take a credit to Amazon, or you can give up 20% or so to get the cash. So we will just get something FUN for our family at Amazon, I don't think they sell rock or corrigated siding :).

1 comment:

Jake said...

new house? we've been filling that jar since we got married... I thought it was to pay for silicon chin implants to make my chin more attractive. Man, what a total let down.