This is how I feel today. Last night Rhen was up for FOUR hours, crying, then playing, crying and then playing. I checked on him at first and he just wanted his cup taken away, then he played, and played and cried when I told him to sleep. Then would play and yell really loud, Daddy, Daddy. He did stay put in his bed though I have to give him that but I was alone (jake is out of town) and very frustrated. Nothing was wrong I checked to make sure, so what do you do? And little miss baby was up because I kept getting up. She was doing her excercises flipping around and around (Rhen and her must already share a bond or be partners in crime already).Finally at 3:30 he fell asleep and one would assume he would sleep in, no no no he woke up bright and early at 7:30!!
2 comments:
Sorry. Sounds exhausting! Hopefully you can get some rest when Jake gets back.
Oh, the many joys of motherhood. Hope you have caught up on sleep.
Post a Comment