We had a good laugh and giggled at our movie last night. Clue. I loved the movie when I was little and makes me happy my kids like it too. And they quote their favorite lines just as I did. I have that movie memorized.
Here is a picture of her rash today. She is watching Tom and Jerry old school. It cracks me up, she likes the same movies now at ten that she did when she was four, five and six.

Last night Chloe asked me a great thing, "Mom, can I do a craft?" I say "Yes! You. Can!!" I know when she asks to do that she feels a lot better! I have tried over and over for her to do something other than lay around and watch TV. She didn't even want to paint the tech Tommy's fingernails! What little girl here doesn't want to put bright pink, orange or red paint on the guys fingernails here (ha ha)? One that doesn't feel good : (. However at nine last night she wanted to do a craft. It was a proud moment. I smiled big and went to rummage through and see what we could make. We ended up making these (below) to hang on her back pack for next year and her new school. She made three last night and just completed another!

The bad thing about getting a iphone off ebay and hacking into your service provider is if the battery dies you have to re hack it and I have no ability to do that. Last night I made sure it had enough juice (3/4 battery left) and this morning it was dead and now I have no phone. It is driving me crazy to be here with no connection with the outside world. Good thing I have a good ibook to read on the ipad. We are techno junkies! Have a good one today all who reads this and say a prayer for Chlo! Thanks
2 comments:
Wow! What a difference a day makes! Chloe is looking much better. We are SO glad to hear that she is feeling a bit better too. We missed you guys last weekend.
So glad to hear that she is doing so much better!
Post a Comment