Monday, November 12, 2007
Another round
The new central line went in without complications. We haven't been so happy to have a central line. We both didn't enjoy her pic line. We just hope and pray that no infection will make it so it has to come out again. They used the same scar so at least she won't have a thousand scars on her chest. It is a little tender so they are giving her pain meds and now she is just enjoying a micky mouse christmas video. She gets her high dose chemo tonight and it takes 24 hours and then they monitor her and give her a lot of fluids so it doesn't sit in her kidneys and damage them. It also goes out her bowels, so maybe it will get out of her system faster since she goes alot, although it has slowed down tremendously. This will be the last treatment in Nov. So we can enjoy a good thanksgiving, but I am cooking so I don't know how much of it we will enjoy! Our baby is getting bigger and bigger! I can feel him and he kicks really hard sometimes, I have no more space for him so I am sure he is trying to stretch out, not too long now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Stacie's too modest. If she is cooking, thanksgiving will be wonderful. And the reason she has no more room in her stomach is because my boy has muscley arms like mine.
and there was no room to start with because she is so darn skinny! Love ya Stacie!
She is skinny, true. But you have to admit, there is a good chance he's running out of room because of his muscley arms. Or maybe he's just taking after me and he's already working on a laptop in the womb. He probably gets frustrated when Stacie walks out of the wireless network range.
Post a Comment