Wednesday, November 7, 2007

home home on the range (chlo likes that song)

We were able to come home today!! She is feeling good and we were able to get some fresh air. She wanted to help put up christmas lights but I have to go buy new ones. She is only on three antibiotics and they seemed to give her the right one this time cause her pooh is no as runny! I don't have gestational diabetes!! Another bit of good news. So I don't have to worry about that. We go back on Monday for some more intense chemo and will be there for 3 to 5 days depending on how well she does. She will also get her pic line out and a central line put back in. I bet she never thought she would be glad to get a central line. she is though she hates the pic line. I am glad to have a couple of days at home and to have chloe not hooked up to anything.

No comments: