Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's begining to look a lot like christmas...

Chloe was feeling good today and wanted to put the christmas lights on outside. I know it is a little early for this but I want to do it when she feels like doing it and it brings a smile to her face. She helped string them up but gets tired fast and had to go inside. Her little legs don't have much meat on them and get tired easy. She is loving all the eggnog she can drink. Her crypto and c diff is getting better her stools are getting to be normal shaped! Her anc counts dropped fast in two days , but she still is having fun being home. She is looking forward to getting her pic line out on monday. We will be there for 3 to 5 days depending on how well she takes the treatment. Most days we dream of a normal life, but I know someday that will happen. We have been at it for so long, I get tired. I am just glad she is not bed bound like at first. I will let you know what happens on monday.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm glad she felt up to doing something! Stacie you are so ambitious - you have so much going and you still get your Christmas lights up a month and a half early! You guys are amazing over there! PLEASE let me know if I can do ANYTHING!