Monday, November 19, 2007

nothing in particular

We had an uneventful weekend which is so nice. We just hung out at home and chloe felt good, except for her mouth and bum sores (due to chemo) but we can handle that. They hurt but its nothing that a little codine won't cure. I went to the doc on friday and she said the earliest they could start me was at 351/2 weeks. That would be Dec 1! Well that is right in the middle of her chemo treatments and nup. shots so I think I will wait a little longer. The week of the 20th sometime. So I won't go past then. I assured her that this was my descision and that I wouldn't sue them if anything went wrong. I think they were leary of doing it early because of that and they would feel bad if anything did go wrong. But I feel pretty comfortable 2 weeks early. So that is the plan. Thanks soooo much for all the gifts at my shower. They are great and I apprectiate a night filled with good food, good company, and of course gifts for my baby!

No comments: