Chloe asked yesterday why do I have to have so much fluid? while going to the bathroom the umpteenth time. It is ironic that they give her the chemo while giving fluid so that it goes out as fast as it goes in. I guess with high dosages the effects can damage things if left in to long. I was told to watch her hands and feet to check for burning redness. So far though she seems to be handling this med better than last. She just hung out yesterday and watched movies cause I didn't feel good being prego and all. I am home now and jake is there with her for the rest of the time so you get to read his great wisdom and charm and may I just say I feel I have the greatest husband in the world!
I don't think he will enjoy a dew today cause he said he was cutting back (wink, wink)!
No comments:
Post a Comment