Thanks to all your prayers chloe's ANC counts went from 0 to 3.5!!! Which is huge! I know that if it wasn't for your thoughts and prayers in her behalf they wouldn't have been able to jump that high. She is very excited because she doesn't have to take nupigen(?) shots. She is off 3 of her 9 antibiotics and 2 of them were IV so she is free today. No IV's hooked up to her line! We are still waiting to hear about one test they took about her bum so I don't know if it will be tommorow to come home or what. Her CT scan was normal! So we had good news this morning! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
2 comments:
YEAH!!! So glad to hear it! Love you guys!
That is the best news I've heard in a long time!!! That is wonderful!! We love you guys and think of you CONSTANTLY. Thanks for sharing your great news!!
Post a Comment