When we were driving down to Primary to get her tested to see why her arm was hurting so bad I realized it was 9/11 and I told Jake right as I realized it that it isn't going to be good news, but in the same breath I thought, this cancer just needs a little more kick to get rid of and then she will be fine. We were told it was everywhere(except for the spine). The doctor left the room, the lights were turned off and we shut the door and all we could do is cry. We sat there for 15 minutes, tears in my eyes, Jakes eyes and Chloe's eyes. I looked at her with her scared facial expression and told her we are a team and we are going to get through this.
Here a few pics of her amazing strength! We love you chloe!!
7 comments:
Despite what that sweet little girl has been through she still has a smile on her face in nearly every picture! I love you guys!!
Hey Engalnd's,
I'm Keri Fidler's sister, Stacie. I have a 7-year-old daugher, Maddie, and we have been "stalking" your family blog for almost a year. Seeing all of the pictures from the last year prompted me to comment. I just want to tell you guys that we think you are an incredible family. You have brought tears to our eyes and smiles to our faces. Thank you for sharing you stories with us. We are constantly thinking of Chloe, (as well as the rest of you) and want you to know that you are always in our prayers. Every time Maddie gets online, she goes right to Chloe to see how she is doing. Keep fighting Chloe! We wish you all the best. You all deserve it!
Grandma and Grandpa sure do love you, Chloe! You are a very special little girl. Keep getting better, okay!
Hugs and kisses!!!
Chloe and family,
Thank you for sharing this blog with all of us! You have such amazing stregnth and my heart is just so full of gratitude for our Savior and his love for you! I know he lives and he will always be there for each of you! Chloe I can't believe it's been a year, you have been through so much and have touched so many lives through your faithfullness and that sweet,sweet smile!
We love you all!
Love, Angie
We Love you Chloe! Thanks for your example of being so tough through all of this.
You are going to get through this. We love you and as always our thoughts and prayers are continually with you.
You are a fighter Chloe!! Your mom and dad or the best! This is one year that I am glad is in the past! No More 9-11's !!!
grandpa
Post a Comment