Saturday, September 13, 2008

split

Well our ward split. It was time, with almost 600 people in the same ward it was about time, but I wasn't prepare to not be in the same ward as many of my friends we have made here. Yeah it is true that we can see them down the street but like one neighbor said, "you might as well live in another county."Plus for me that is the only place I saw people.
We are in the 12th ward, and we are excited to have some friends already there and some friends that are on our couple of blocks radius to come with us, I will always have a place in my heart for the Providence 3rd, for the friendships I have made and for all the help given through hard times in our family throughout these three and 1/2 years. We just want to say thank you to all in the old Providence 3rd ward for all you did for our family!

3 comments:

Karen said...

We will miss you too!! =0(

Katie said...

I can't believe we live so close but are in a different ward! I will definitely miss seeing you and your cute family at church. We will for sure keep in touch though!

Angie,Rob said...

Thank Heavens for phones and internet! We will definately miss you're sweet family! Love you lots! Keep up the strong faith and amazing attitude's, and Chloe keep smiling! We love you
Angie