Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We had to move our clinic appointment to yesterday because on sunday morning she had a reaction to her iv medication and got hives all over and her throat was tightening. We were told just to come a day earlier than scheduled so they could check her out.
They gave her a dose of the drug there and she did fine (guess is was just a one time deal). It was a long day there. Other than that she is doing good and she can try having milk now (yay). We also asked the Doc about halloween and with much persuasion, Chloe can go trick or treating to some houses this year. We have to incorporate her mask into her costume though. She was glad about that.
I also took Rhen, who was fine for the first two hours there but the next three hours it was hard to keep him entertained. He did fall asleep for 15 minutes. I think he has flashbacks of when he was a newborn when he comes to the hospital :) and why he isn't a heavy sleeper, I just don't know. You would think that having a sister as Elsie you would sleep through anything but not so.
Clinic day is always exhausting so I am so thankful for the dinner brought to us on this day!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

TAG!!!! You're it!!!! See my blog for details!