We just haven't had much happening around here so there is nothing much to blog about. Today Chloe had another clinic appointment down in SLC. She had to get an antibody infusion so we were there for a few hours. She had a little reaction to it, but she recovered like a champ. She is feeling pretty well now and the Docs have been impressed with how quickly the steroids cleared up the GVHD in her gut. We were also quite happy about that.
Somehow we always manage to hit traffic down in the Centerville area on the way home. Doesn't matter what time we leave the hospital, we hit it every time. However, they finally finished construction on the freeway through the Ogden area which has improved the driving experience through Weber county. Chloe and I were pleased. Davis county is still really lame.
Addie and Elsie are loving school. Elsie says recess is her favorite, go figure. Addie is a little sad because our ward got too big and split. Now most of the girls that she saw at church are in a different ward. Rhen loves smiling, eating cookies and throwing food on the floor from his high chair. Stacie's been reading lots of books lately and doing the usual painting and redecorating the stuff that she previously redecorated. I'm starting to think that maybe she's become an instructor at the Center for Kids that Can't Read Good and Want to Learn to do Other Stuff Good Too.
3 comments:
I'm glad Chloe is doing better! And we are so sad that we aren't in the same ward. What a bummer!
You know having things kind of slow up a little isn't so bad, I like boring, I don't get it very often but I like it! Hang in there all of you! We think you are all champs!Not chimps, Champs!!!
We are way sad too that we are not in the same ward,but we'll definately keep in touch!
Love you guys!
Angie
First of all, thanks for the Zoolander comment. Secondly, please don't bash the "D.C." Centerville is my dear hometown and although traffic has recently been less than stellar, I do still hold a special place in my heart for it. AND. . . doesn't it just make you appreciate the new improvements? Smooth sailing now!
Post a Comment