Addie is in the big leagues now! Sixth grade here goes into intermediate schools with lockers 5 different teachers and hopefully better lunch choices. Up and attom at 6:20 to get to school at 7:25 will most likely get old, but today wasn't to hard because of the excitement of it all. How grown up she looks!
Down below the two early risers up at 7 and elsie yells they will be late!! (they dont go until 8:40). So saying they are excited is an understatement. Chloe most of all, she has every right to be too! I went in to her class this morning to educate her classmates about the super heros they have in their body know as their immune system to fight off the bad guys known as germs, why chloe doesn't have as many or any at all, and why we need to wash, wash, wash! I had to stop myself from getting teary eyed seeing her sitting in a desk being a normal 3rd grader!
It was hard for me to let chloe get on the bus, to not be there with her at school and tell her what not to touch or watch what the other kids do and then touch and make sure she doesn't touch the same thing, but I pray she will be watched over and taken care of in her first year back to school!
ps we used our old crappy camera (sorry for the blurr)
3 comments:
The girls look cute in their new clothes. Fun times!
I know a couple of "hero parents" also!
MOM
OH your girls are so cute! I can't believe how grown up they are looking. I would love to see Elsie on the playground, or in the classroom, I think she would just crack me up!
I am crying with you Stac. They are so cute and I am so glad Chloe gets to go to school.
Post a Comment