Wednesday, August 12, 2009

broken bones

Monday morning while watering the flowers Stacie stood on our planter box to reach her hanging pots. On the way back down she lost her balance and her arm cushioned the fall to the concrete. Despite the pain, she's been handling it like a champ. Can't slow a mom down with a broken arm I guess. Luckily the baby is ok and she didn't need any hardware to put her bones back together. We went to the bone doc this afternoon and she is now sporting a shiny new red cast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacie, I am so glad you are ok despite a broken arm. Good choice on the cast color....red is nice. ;) If you need anything, please let me know.

Mandy D said...

I am sorry to hear about the arm but so glad to hear nothing else happened and everything is fine with baby! I wish I lived next door still so I could just come over and do your watering for you! :)