I haven't been sick this whole week! (knock on wood) I even felt good enough to clean the basement, toys and all and conquer the girls bathroom, AND after eating dinner I felt good enough to give my man a haircut, which took years off (sorry Jake, embrace your grey, or we could always dye it that cool pinkish, purple old men sometimes wear).
Chloe is down to once a month for clinic! It is about stinkin time. She ran in the door yesterday and that is the first thing she said. She looks good they say, just drink, drink, drink. Her prograff pills are down to one pill a day instead of 12 pills a day! They are keeping her on a small dose of steriods for a while to see how she handles no prograff. Progress feels good
1 comment:
Yea! So happy things are going well. We never got up there, but will be sure to let you know when we do.
Post a Comment