Rhen and I went for a hike the other day. It's fun to see the difference bewteen boys and girls, even at just a year and a half. He makes driving noises for cars, noodles, corn and anything else he can push across a surface. He loves motorcycle rides, riding in the bike trailer, driving in the mountains and hikes. Here are a couple pictures from a little hike we took the other morning. I couldn't see him behind me so it was difficult getting a good pic, but i finally snapped a couple of cute ones that weren't blurry.
7 comments:
Rhen is such a cuttie isn't he?
chlo
SUCH a cutie, in my opinion!!!
Grandma
Mom I'm 33, gotta start calling me Handsome or something.
Oh wait, you meant Rhen. Yeah I think he's a cutie too.
sweet pics
What a good dad!
What a big boy!! Growing up too fast!
Post a Comment