Well I am blogging so I am not in the hospital having this baby, I don't really enjoy the teasing contraction and thinking my water had broken this morning (which was not the case), but the good news our boy is TWO!

He was and still is such a handsome boy, he is fun to have around. Loves balls, motorbikes, cars, throwing things, making messes where ever he goes, smiling and hanging out with his sisters but most of all he looooves his daddy. He can't get enough of him, wrestling playing cars, ball, and going on cruiser rides. Daddy is the first word he says in the morning and the last word he says at night. When dad is around, I might as well not be in the picture. Which is fine with me cause I get his loves when dad is at work.

So here's a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Rhen!



He wants to be like dad, and go to wort (work)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to our special little guy!
I can't believe that he is already 2!!! Happy Birthday buddy!
Post a Comment