Although I am a little frustrated I didn't go into labor on my own (I can't wait for that to happen anymore) tomorrow is the induction date! I am very excited and trying to fill up the day with things to do. My fear is I will call in at 6 am and they will tell me I have to wait all day to come in, or that the upcoming storm put more people into labor. I am the fifth one in line as of a week ago, but I am hoping other mothers to be, their bodies, know how to go into labor on their own so it would bumped me up. So cross your fingers for me.
We had a great christmas and once I down load some pictures I will post then, it is hard to sit still for very long these days.
We are so excited to have the baby! We would be even more excited if she had a name! Don't ask me why it has been so difficult, well I guess I do know, we don't all agree on one.
1 comment:
I hope all goes well without any unpredicited excitement! A new baby to start the new year, how perfect! Can't wait to see pictures--you guys have such cute little ones! (And pretty big ones according to my Jake! ;) )
Post a Comment