Rhen and I were having some father son time last night watching a Warren Miller ski movie. He doesn't care much for watching football or basketball, but skiing he'll watch. He might get that from me, but what i'm going to tell you next he did not learn from me.
I wish i could say I taught Rhen this - actually, even if I had I wouldn't tell you I did. Rhen came up with this all on his own. After we tired of the movie we wrestled around for a bit and suddenly Rhen stopped and says "Daddy, Wat!" (watch) Then he got a real calm look on his face and cut the cheese. Stacie and I laughed thinking he timed that just right, but then he stops again and tells me to watch as he passes some more gas. He's mastered the art of timing his flatulence. I have a sneaking suspicion that Elsie may have taught him that.
He also figured out how to climb up, throw things in the microwave and start it, and we just got him down from the counter spreading rice all over the kitchen.
3 comments:
yes, and we won't even tell you where he put his money's the other day. I was laughing so hard I thought the baby might come out. He is a funny boy!
Let's see---I believe he is right on schedule. Doesn't he start the "terrible twos" this week??? Ha,ha! Have fun!
That is too funny!
Post a Comment