Thursday, December 3, 2009

christmas tree, egg nogg and christmas music is a go


Addie REALLY wanted to put up the good ole christmas decor the day after thanksgiving and you know, she didn't need to do all that confincing. My favorite time of year. I was telling Jake finally after 13 years of marriage our tree finally doesn't look bare! A christmas tree to me symbolizes warmth and love, tradition and family. Egg nog whether you like it warm or cold does the same thing, and getting out the nativity (and telling the story of Jesus at family night) brings feelings of love, so when Addie mentioned it, I was all for it.


Chloe update: She got her viral rash again. I went and had it checked out a few weeks ago and they said it looked like strep rash but her cultures came back neg. Well the rash has come back, and since she is getting off steriods we are not surprised. So she is fighting something, but no fever thank goodness. She has bleeding scratch marks where she itches and she just doesn't have much energy. She will be staying home the next few days until the rash is gone. Me and this rash, don't get along.

4 comments:

Kelly Louder said...

Cute tree! Hope you get feeling better Chloe!

Anonymous said...

The tree looks awesome. They did a great job picking it out and of course, with the final touches from you, it makes it look fantastic. :)

Hope Chloe gets feeling better!

Katie said...

Beautiful tree!

Your nursery is TO DIE FOR CUTE! You are so, so very talented Stac! I bet you guys are getting so excited.

I love both your name choices. . . I'm a little partial to Stella because if we're ever lucky enough to get another girl, that's her name!

Adilade said...

I didn't REALLY want to i just mentioned or asked.