My doctors appointment didn't go as I planned this week. I was told he is on call this weekend but then will be out of town until my due date which is Jan. 5. He forgot (obviously) about telling me he would induce me on the 30th of Dec. So if I don't have it this weekend I will either be delivered by a different doctor, if by some miracle I do go earlier, or I have to wait. Plus I was only at 2 cm so he would not help me along any. (hummmm) So here I sit and try not to think about going into labor on my own 24/7 (which is not really working out for me). I tend to have a one track mind when I have a baby kicking me. At first is it cute but this little one has no where to kick so it is starting to hurt. I have been walking/ running on the tread mill and get one contraction out of it and afterwards feel more invigerated than feeling any labor pains (hummm). I had one contraction last night and was pretty excited about just the one, but it was just one. Oh these last weeks do not go fast enough!
Another doctor appointment (for chloe) today went good at least. She will go down one more steroid, one down two more to go, so hopefully by Febuary she will be off her steroids!! She looks good and they are happy with her taper.
5 comments:
Hang in there Stacie! You know you have to get miserable in the end, so when that sweet little girl is here, you will appreciate sleepless nights! I'm thinking of you. :)
Oh I hope by some miracle you this little girl decides to come NOW! Good luck and hopefully we will see a post in the next day or so of a sweet new little girl!
Ahh Stacie, I'm so sorry! That's just stinky! It sure would be fun to have your new little girl here for Christmas! I'm hoping that can happen for you! Good luck!
Stacie - the cake should be done before it comes out of the oven! Patience (easy for me to say)
Gpa
Post a Comment