These are some of the things that have been keeping me busy on the final count down to baby arrival. A blanket I made to keep her warm, I used ribbon for the binding and just quilted it on my dining table, since I don't have quilting frames. I turned out pretty good, I like it.
This bedding for her room I just love and it happened to nicely that I didn't have to paint her room. I have been a little tired lately so it worked out perfect for me. I really love it!
I have been doing some painting and after I painted these canvas's in her room I started a new idea which have turned out really cool and have done a couple of them and really like them. I will have to post those at a later date (because they are gifts).
We are excited for the final member of our family to come and we can't wait to hold her. The choices of her name change all the time but I am going back and forth between two this week which is of coarse, Greta, and the other one is Stella (thanks to Addie, it is growing on me). So we will see, this has been a hard choice for me.
So now I need to go put my achey legs and feet up, rest my back and enjoy a dark chocolate morsel.
7 comments:
So so cute Stacie!!! I LOVE it!! You are so talented. I like either name so you can't go wrong! Can't wait to meet her!
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is like one of my all time favorites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The baby's room looks really great, Stacie! You are so creative!
We like both names also. Guess you will just have to wait and see which names fits when she is born.
LOVE the room! You are just too talented!!! The names are both darling and fit your family perfectly. Can't wait to see what she looks like!
I love what you have done in the room. It is beautiful! Only a few more weeks and you will get to put your feet up, with her in your arms. That is the best Christmas present ever!!
Awesome room!! You are so talented!! Great job on the blanket too:) Let me know when she gets here . . . i have a little something for her:)
Oh I am so jealous and now I feel like a bad mom! That room is so darn cute!! I wish I had just a portion of your talent. Everything turned out so great!
Post a Comment