Putting Rhen to bed last night...
Rhen, "dad, can I have some more milk?"
me, "Sorry no, you'll pee the bed if you drink too much before sleep."
Rhen thinking...
"Dad, when i am done with this milk... If i cry really bad for a while will you get me some more milk?"
chuckling, "No, sorry buddy. No more milk tonight."
"but Dad?!"
Rhen, calm and with reasoned determination, "Well, when you were gone to wyNoming mommy gave me milk a little bit. But i wanted more so I cried really loud for long time and she got me more milk."
gotta love how the little ones figure out how to play their parents.
3 comments:
Ha,ha! I think Rhen is a master at this. Last week, he came and asked ME if he could watch cartoons when I knew it was his bedtime. I told him that I didn't care but he would have to ask his mother. He got out the DVD and Stacie said to put it back because it was his bedtime and he said, "Grandma said I could!!!" Gonna have to watch what I tell that boy, because he might get me into trouble! (Pretty smart boy !)
he plays me really well that kids does, darn him : )
WyNoming ha ha thats great.
Post a Comment