Tuesday, July 8, 2008

clinic day again

Yesterday was Addie's birthday and she had fun with two of her cousins and her sisters. We will post pictures later when we aren't so tired. Clinic day always wears us out, the driving, the construction, the waiting for doctors and nurses, the driving some more. Jake crashed when he got home. I am tired from all the party planning I did this week. Having two birthdays in one week gets busy. I only let them have friend parties every 5 years so it acually is fun.
Chloe is doing awesome. They are still watching her everyweek because of the tapper of meds but her rash is getting better, and all the tests came back negative, so Yay! We need to figure out some excercises to help strengthen her legs, she fell again the other day and hurt the other foot, so now it is even harder to walk. And she said, "I was just getting better at running." So if any of you know of good excersices to build up muscles and ligaments send them my way, or maybe I could just google it (my famous words). She is such a great girl and through this she has compassion that is greater than a lot of kids her age. She just seems older. I was just thinking about it yesterday as she said some things that brought it, again, to my attention. That is a blessing!

2 comments:

Cindy England said...

I guess I didn't realize our kids had birthdays so close together. I should, I know...
Rachel and Hyrum's birthdays are tomorrow. Hyrum will turn 12 and Rachel 6.
Love you!

Gram & Gramp England said...

I'm sooo glad she is doing well. Hope it continues!
Grandma