Friday, July 18, 2008

Just for fun










I wanted to post my kids photos of when they were all 6 months old to compare. They are all a big mix of each other and of us. It is fun to see the similarities and the differences. Addie when she was six months would just sit there for hours if I let her and play and never move and would eat most anything especially nutrigrain bars and it was hard to get a smile out her, you would make the funniest sounds and jump up and down and still she would just look at you with the look that she has in this picture. Chloe would try to get undressed and always grabbed things like her tag on the bumper pad, and always had a plummers. She was very easy going. Elsie she was a smiley girl and a go getter, she loved to eat cookies and she army crawled very very fast! Rhen he wants to crawl so bad(he doesn't even sit up yet)! He is very grabby and won't stay still. He has a smile for everyone. Rhen is a lot like chloes personality so far, he is smiley like Elsie, but the older he get he looks more like addie. I wish I would have video taped more so I could remember. They are fun kids!

2 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

Cute kids, for sure!
Grandma

Kelly said...

We found some video footage of Dylan yesterday and realized that we need to video more of Dawson. It was so fun to watch, to see the differences and similarities.