Today was fairly decent. I met up with Bono for some cheese fries at the Training Table and then we washed it down with a smoothy and watched people walk by in his hotel lobby. People are funny. His smoothy had blueberries in it. It looked really tasty. It's weird my hands look about 20 yrs older than me in this picture. They always look older in hotel lobbies.Stacie stayed home with our kids cause thats how she rolls. She's such a good mom taking care of the kids when I have to be out hanging with rock stars and whatnot discussing Peace on Earth. It was crazy though cause when I first got there, Bono still hadn't found what he was looking for - but when we were haning out... he found it (as you can see in the pic). It was unreal. Sometimes you can't make it on your own, you know?
3 comments:
Very funny!
you got to meet bono? lucky. You would think that would be the high light of your day to tell your wife, but I guess when you have amazingly awesome days all the time they probably run together. :)
You guys make me laugh so hard. We miss it.
Post a Comment