
I knew is would be inevitable. The girls are dressing Rhen up. I came home from running an errand and Addie and chloe were laughing hard. They had put Chloe's clip on earrring on Rhen and by the looks of his face it didn't appreciate it, or the laughing!! (next is fingernails painted!)

Addie wanted to cut her hair! She was very nervous about it because she has spent a lot of time growing out. But she cut it for school and is pretty happy about the results. I don't know whether she likes long or short but anyway she puts it, is cute!
3 comments:
Chloe and Addie, keep it up, Rhen will appreciate it one day :). Also Addie your hair is so cute.
Nice haircut Addie!! Keep the girl stuff off Rhen! ha ha - the next thing you know they will be putting dresses on him. Looks like he might need his dad's protection from all those girls.
I like the look on his face - I agree with the look Rhen!
Grandpa
Chloe and Addie,
My sister and I use to do the same thing with my little brothers. We would dress them up like little girls and then pose them for pictures, "JCPenny" style. My brothers all turned out ok. Have fun with it while you can because one day he won't be so cooperative. And if you ever need something to bribe him with later, you have your back up. ;)
By the way Addie, your hair is very CUTE!
Melissa
Post a Comment