Thursday, July 31, 2008

the value of a second opinion.

A different doctor (than the one that saw her at clinic this afternoon) came to visit Chlo after she was admitted. She says, "I just don't think this is GVHD so lets go do a couple xrays to clarify." These are different xrays than the ones done previously. They went downstairs and Chloe pulls a couple of sweet poses on the xray table. The glamour shots come back, doc takes a look and a couple of prescriptions later Stacie and Chloe are on their way home. Nice...

Good thing Stacie likes rollercoasters.

3 comments:

Megan said...

So glad you got to go home. Man you guys really do get to go through it all. We love you. Keep getting better Chloe.

Callie said...

Yay! I'm so glad that Chloe ended up coming back home!

Melissa e said...

Jake, After talking to you yesterday, I was hoping you would get some better news! I am so glad Chloe and Stacie got to come home. I am sure that made you all very happy.