Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Clinic went good

Chloe is looking really good the doctors said. She still has problems walking and they took xrays yesterday of her hip and knee this time. Vincristine, a chemo drug she has gotten have toxins in them and damage nerves. So they hope this is just the case. She needs to do physical therapy to help and Brenda says that it has helped some kids in the past. So that is what we will try. Her poop problems are getting better and her tummy doesn't hurt as bad anymore. She is beating Rhen big time in the hair compitition (boy Rhen when ya gunna get some more hair)!
So monday night we ripped out the leaning wall in the back yard with the help of Spencers amazing strength, Jakes screw placing ability and both brains put together we wouldn't have been able to get it out! Well the fj helped a little! Now the not so fun begins by rebuilding it. I am excited for next year though, cause I will be able to plant a garden and not have it fall over.

2 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

GRASS!!! I want some!!! (with appropriate whiney noises!)

How are you going to do the wall different so it won't top over?

I'm sure glad to hear that clinic went well. Chloe's hair is such a pretty color. Looks like it is getting darker, the older she gets. We sure do love our Chloe! Rhen IS getting more hair, but his head is growing too so it is just spread out over a bigger area---do you think??? At least it sounds good!
Carol

Davis Family said...

That looks like a big project! I bet they had fun ripping it out though:) Good luck on rebuilding!