
The other night Spence and I went out to Cutler for a little wakeboarding with Jared Jensen. Preciate ya Jared. He pretty much schooled us in everything, but we're ok with that. Here's a couple of pics of the action. We did some wakeboarding and Spence was determined to jump the entire wake all night. He finally did it on his last run at dusk. I tried to get a good pic, but the lighting was less than ideal so the camera wouldn't take the pic fast enough. I'm sure there is a setting, but of course I never read the instructions. So here is a pic of spence wake surfing. Jared was doing some sweet jumps back and forth. Spence and I were mostly just happy to be vertical and make it across the wake.
We had a good time, though Spence tried to sabotage my first time wake surfing. Mid air he decided that maybe getting tangled in the rope was a possibility, and a bad idea. No we're not wearing a T-shirts - that just this weird pattern in the pigment of our skin.
Here's Spence showing us how it's done.
No comments:
Post a Comment