Thursday, October 15, 2009

mucus test results

Well the mucus in her nose that was taken out on tuesday came back postive for H1N1.
That isn't something I wanted to hear to day but I am glad to get her on antibiotics before it gets any worse than a cough and stuffy nose. No fever, just tired and not feeling herself and some mucus.
So she is out of school for the time being to get her better and rid of this flu(and of course so as not to spread). I thought they would admit her, but we are glad we can just deal with it at home and hope no fevers come.

ps she got the go ahead to get her ears pierced on tuesday if she cleaned them really good andif they did get irrated she would have to be on more meds. She agreed and was pretty excited, so we surprised her on the way home and got them peirced. She voted that getting her blood drawn was way worse than getting her ears peirced.