There are so many things I would love to do, like be a cool blogger and have the ability to down load the big pictures, changed the blogger heading all on my own. But as it turns out I don't have the energy to learn so I ask my able, loving husband to do this for me, and the list goes on...
I wish I could keep my house spic and span at least one day of the week.
I wish I could keep Rhen out of my chapstick, gum, beauty products and the x-box.
I wish I would finish one project before I start another, or at least have the energy to.
I wish I had the energy to sew cool things, like a bedding set for my new born girl, who is one her way (but I bought it instead, which I really love).
I wish I had energy to download pictures to ebay so I can sell some stuff or just download any pictures at all to put on the blog, or put new friends that I have met as links on my blog.
I wish I had the energy to cook, normally this time of year I love to cook but not this year.
But I guess with 4 kids, a big belly with one of my kids in it and being over 30 it pretty much sucks all my energy out, to learn to do stuff, or accomplish anything at all. So I tell Jake, that for now, things will just have to wait, and thanks for helping me blog.
4 comments:
I feel for you (or I guess I felt a while back). Hang in there! And I am so happy to hear Chloe is doing good. Sad to hear she had the flu, but so wonderful you get to deal with it at home like most people! And pierced ears...how exciting!
take it easy. if you have my luck, i take a few days off and it is still there to greet me the next day. i keep telling matt we need to fire the maid but he just wont do it!! she is a lazy piece of work and she doesn't even have an excuse like you do:)
your funny Lena!!
sounds like you could use some dew. or a little more cowbell.
Post a Comment