Stacie and I went to the UK with Jeff and Cindy for a few days and had a great time and lots of laughs. Many thanks to Jeff and Cindy for acting as our tour guides; and to Spence, Tal and Kinsey who took care of our kids while we were gone. We spent several days in England seeing the popular historical sites, then saw a great deal of Scotland as we traveled the countryside. I was in charge of uploading some pics. I'll let Stacie tell more about the trip. I've included a link to some pics at the bottom of the page and here are a few teasers.





5 comments:
Oh I loved looking at all your pictures. Looks amazing! I am jealous. BTW Stac your hair looks awesome. Love it blond!
Awesome pics! I have to laugh at Jake's descriptions of each picture. It reminds me of the movie Just Married when they are lost on their honeymoon. Too funny!!
It looks like you had a fabulous time. Sweet pics!
Ahhh! What beautiful photos! I especially loved the beautiful little village street of Castle Combe and all the photos of Scotland, especially Glencoe. My kind of place!!!!!
MOM
I love all the pictures! What a fun trip!
Post a Comment