Sunday, August 17, 2008

poor chlo

I have been worried about chloe since Friday and we got some xrays of her abdomen and she isn't constipated, but still goes to the bathroom 7 times in a 24 hour period. She had the chills all day yesterday and last night about 10pm she got a fever, so she was admitted. Last night she looked sick had dark circles under her eyes, so I wondered if she was getting dehydrated. When they got there she has low blood pressure which is an indicator she is dehydrated, her stools were a green color, indicating infection, so they are testing it. So they are just hanging out today waiting for tests, but they did start her on a antibiotic already which they always do when she gets a fever, and flagil seems to work great for her. I have no idea how long they will stay. Jake is staying with her, I have meetings with her teacher this week and school, so I needed to be home. We try to stay possitive but this really gets old.

2 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

Hope it is a quick fix. That poor girl has been through enough!!!
Grandma

Katie said...

Sorry to hear that, guys. I hope it's a quick little trip and that they'll be home soon.