Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First day of school for Elsie


Elsie said yesterday, "I am so excited for school, and so is my tummy!"

She was up this morning bright and early, dressed and ready to go. She was very hyper (how funny) and I couldn't settle her down. She went to school no problems. Her statement when I picked her up was that the bus was funner than the car and that school is funner than home. So I think she is a big fan of school!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Elsie looks so cute. I hope my kids enjoy going back to school as much as she did.

Gram & Gramp England said...

Ready or not world---HERE SHE COMES!!! Ha,ha!!!

Ann said...

Hey England Family! You guys are awesome! Your strength as a family is inspirational! We are so happy that we got to know you....what an honor. Thank You!!