Cdif A test is negative. B is still not back yet. Doctor Boyer thinks we should just do a stomachoscopy to get a biopsy and check fo GVHD. We just want to get the bottom of the problem so we're on board with that. There is a chance she has another type of virus so she's being tested for that as well. Looks like we'll still be here for a while.
Addie and Elsie are getting really excited for school. I called home last night and they told me about all their cool school supplies that they are organizing in their backpacks for the first day of school. They get to meet their teachers this week so they are really excited. I think Elsie is the most excited about riding the bus. Previously one of the less experienced docs told Stacie that Chloe's counts were good and she might be able to go to school. I asked one of her more regular docs yesterday and she said don't even think about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment