Monday, October 15, 2007

comment to Jake's post below

I don't know where they put Jake when he goes to the hospital with Clo but I get the penhouse hospital sweet with massages and buffet platter filled with fresh fruit, you must rub them the wrong way. (haha if only!) You have to joke about some of these things cause if you didn't you would just cry. Seriously I was glad to see jake posted one about my day today cause I am really tired, but the her diaheria (sp) isn't from all the antibiotics though. Ironically it is another bacteria that was caused from all the antibiotics so she has been on a new antibiotic for the old antibiotics. All the nurses had to cover up cause it is contagious. It is getting better though. Blasted Cancer!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Good luck! Best wishes to you all! You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers! I am here if you need ANYTHING! Stacie has my cell number so it wouldn't be that hard to get ahold of me! Really though...I'm here! I love you guys!