Sunday, October 28, 2007
primary children sleep as they wait and wait and wait and wait..... and wait
Chloe doesn't feel good today. She woke up and threw up her meds and hasn't eaten 1 thing all day, and it is around 3. They gave her nutrients last night so at least she is getting what she needs. I wish she felt as good as she did the other day, playing doctor to a cloth baby putting medicine in the babys central line. I am glad she has some of those days. We are just waiting the weekend out because doctors don't usually come on the weekends. I made the mistake of getting my flu shot while here at the hosptial. Yesterday I felt like crap!! Today I am better so I am glad about that. I went to a sunday service here at the hospital, which is nice to have. Well I have nothing clever to say nor any good stories to relate so we will just sit and wait for tommorow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stacie,
This is Barbara (Salisbury).
A couple weeks ago or so, Debbie sent Dorothy an email with your family blog address in it. She shared it with me, and I've been able to read some of your entries. Wow Wow Wow! is about all that comes to mind! I didn't realize what you and your family have been going through for some time now. It's kind of sad that we grow up and lose track of childhood friends so easily, but I wanted to let you know that your family truly is an inspiration to me. Your strength and search for the silver lining in all situations is a great reminder to all of us that there's always someone worse off than us, and to count our blessings one by one every day. Good luck to your family through all this garbage you're going through. There's big blessings in store for you, and your family will be in my prayers.
Post a Comment