Thursday, October 4, 2007
good news
The doctor came in to let me know that her leukemia blast in her bone marrow are down to 8% from 85% . So it looks like she is responding to her treatment!! horray! Her counts are going up and so we most likely will go home next week! she will still be anitibotics but we will be home! She is in better spirits today yesterday her stomach hurt alot, they are giving her a new medicince for her tummy, that also stimulates eating cause she doesn't have that big of an appetite. I am doing ok I was thinking yesterday about the tender mercies of the Lord. Kinsey let me have a break yesterday and I was at the maternitiy store looking for something to help my hips, a lady happened to be there who was a massage therapist and got right down on the floor there and showed me some stretches I need to do. The odd thing was that very morning I was wondering what kind of stretches helped the hips. I did them this morning and it is helping. So I am thankful. I went to check out the Ronald McDonald house yesterday and although it isn't the newest nicest place it will be ok for the couple of months we will be there. So that probably is what we will stay in after the BMT. thanks to all ya'll for your prayers and concern. We love you and hope you will be blessed for your help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stacie, If you or any of your extended family ever need a place to stay you are more than welcome to crash at our place for as long as you need!We have a few extra rooms and can even rearrage for more space if needed- I am totally SERIOUS- We are about 25 minutes from PMC- I am SERIOUS so please let me know! I would love to help in anyway... run an errand, pick up your girls for an out-anything!Hang in there- your family is in our prayers- my boys don't remember you guys but I told them about you and showed them the pics of Chloe- they pray for her! your family is on my mind a lot- Stay strong!
Post a Comment